You are cordially invited to join the Orange County Tobacco Education Coalition (OCTEC).
The mission of the OCTEC is to reduce tobacco use and exposure to secondhand smoke in Orange County by mobilizing a broad-based network of community organizations and committed individuals.
- Educate on the hazards and consequences of smoking, secondhand smoke and the unhealthy effect of tobacco on the environment
- Discourage youth from starting to smoke
- Encourage people who want to quit smoking
- Reduce the availability of tobacco products to minors
- Raise awareness in our community and for high-risk groups to the harms of tobacco use
- Support Coalition members with their tobacco-free endeavors
Click here for more information.